KES International Conference on Innovation in Medicine and Healthcare (KES-InMed-17)
DESIREE project has selected the KES International Conference on Innovation in Medicine and Healthcare (KES-InMed-17) for the organization of a Workshop, titled Smart Medical and Healthcare Systems. The workshop was held the second day of the conference, the 22nd of June, at 13:30 – 18:00, Room 6.
The aim of the workshop was to gather a mulit-disciplinary group of experts and interested non-experts consisting of smart systems researchers and engineers, practitioners from the medical arena, managers and students to discuss the ways that intelligent systems and smart technology can be applied to issues relating to medicine, surgery and health care.
Contributions were sought on a wide range of applicable topics including the following:
• Clinical Decision Support Systems
• Electronic Health Records and other Hospital Information Systems
• Big Data Analytics in Healthcare
• mHealth and Telemedicine Systems
• Personal Health Coaches
• Digital Patient Modelling and Cohort Analysis
• Data Mining, Machine learning, Deep Learning and Predictive Modelling
• Visual and Predictive Analytics
• Disease Characterization and Multi-scale Modelling
• Cognitive Radiology
• Imaging and Genetics Biomarker Discovery
• Data Analysis and Decision Support for Personalized Medicine
• Decision Support and Data Analysis for Biomedical Research and Clinical Trials
The KES International Conference on Innovation in Medicine and Healthcare (KES-InMed-17) gathered a multi-disciplinary group consisting of researchers and engineers, managers, students and practitioners from the medical arena, to discuss the ways that innovation, knowledge exchange and enterprise can be applied to issues relating to medicine, surgery, healthcare and the issues of an ageing population.
A central theme of the conference was Smart Medical and Healthcare Systems, covering the ways in which modern intelligent systems contribute to the solution of problems faced by healthcare and medical practitioners today, addressing the application of these systems through all of the strands of the event.
You may visit the dedicated conference website for further information.