32th IEEE CBMS International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems
The 32th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (IEEE CBMS2019) will be held at Instituto Maimónides de Investigación Biomédica de Córdoba, Córdoba, Spain, from Wednesday 5th to Friday 7th of June 2019. Attracting a worldwide audience, CBMS is the premier conference for computer-based medical systems, and one of the main conferences within the fields of medical informatics and biomedical informatics. CBMS allows the exchange of ideas and technologies between academic and industrial scientists.
The scientific program of IEEE CBMS 2019 will consist of regular and special track sessions with technical contributions reviewed and selected by an international programme committee, as well as, keynote talks and tutorials given by leading experts in their fields. The CBMS 2019 edition also aims to host high-quality papers about industry and real case applications as well as allow to researchers leading international projects to show to the scientific community the main aims, goals and results of their projects.
Within CBMS 2019, DESIREE Project, in collaboration with 3 other EU funded projects, is organizing a Special Track titled “Technological and Data-Driven Innovations in Cancer Care”.
Please, visit the dedicated website for the Call of Papers and more information.
CBMS 2019 Thematic areas
- Computer Vision
- Serious Games for Healthcare
- Software Systems in Medicine
- Radiomics and Radiogenomics
- Data Analysis and Knowledge Discovery
- Knowledge Representation
- Decision Support and Recommendation Systems
- Big Data Analytics in Healthcare
- Cognitive Computing in Healthcare
- Network and Telemedicine Systems
- Technology Enhanced Medical Education
- Content Analysis of Biomedical Image Data
- Web-Based Delivery of Medical Information
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) in Healthcare
- Active and Healthy Ageing Systems and Data Analytics
- Technology in Clinical and Healthcare Services Research
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing and Machine Vision
- Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Healthcare (CSCW)
- Medical education using ICT
- Medical Robotics, Intelligent Medical Devices and Smart Technologies
Important dates for IEEE CBMS 2019
- Paper submission: February 14, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: March 28, 2019
- Camera-ready due: April 15, 2019
- Early registration deadline: April 15, 2019
- Late registration deadline: May 6, 2019 (Last date for attendants with a paper)
- CBMS 2019: June 5 – 7, 2019
These dates are for any kind of submission at CBMS, including special tracks that will have the same deadlines.